Immediate opening for Administrative Services Manager of TS Skin Care in Orlando, FL (College Park neighborhood). Visit www.tsskincare.com for more information.
We prefer applicants to apply in person at 1520 Edgewater Dr., Ste. A, Orlando, FL 32804 during our normal business hours: Monday-Thursday: 9am – 8pm, Friday & Saturday: 9am – 6pm, Sunday: 10am – 5pm.
Please bring your cover letter and résumé with at least 3 references when you apply. The first time you come to the office should take no more than 10 minutes. You will complete our hiring application and we will briefly review your professional portfolio.
If applying in person is not possible, we will accept professional portfolios submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you submit via email we ask that you call us within 3 days of submitting your application to introduce yourself over the phone and request an interview. We receive hundreds of résumé via email; we will only consider motivated applicants.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Finance
*Will accept students in their junior or senior catalog year
Monday – Thursday from 3 P.M. – 8 P.M.
Position will begin with 20-30 hours a week eventually transitioning to full-time.
Must have flexibility to work 1 weekend (Sat & Sun) a month if necessary.
First 30 days pay will be $12/hour. After the first 30 days pay will be raised to $14-$20 an hour depending on performance, experience, and education.
We have been in business since 1998 and recently tripled the size of our medical spa. We are searching for a long term, stable candidate. Ideally, we will hire an individual with the potential for growth and leadership within our company that will take this as a career opportunity rather than a job.
We are a medical spa which specializes in treating problematic skin. Our acne treatments truly change people’s lives. We are committed to helping others, you must share this commitment and find fulfillment in doing meaningful work.
1. Strong computer skills are mandatory. (Familiarly with Quick books, Windows 10, Google docs, word, excel, chrome/internet explorer, Facebook, twitter, yelp, g+, etc.)
2. We are looking for a personable candidate. You must be a happy, display high energy, and be a self-motivated person who will always put customer satisfaction first. Your number one priority will be to ensure that each one of our customers is satisfied. Additionally, you must feel confident enough to take whatever action needed to ensure this happens.
3. HIGHLY organized and detail oriented in everything you do
4. Able to handle high pressure/ high stress situation with poise and efficiency
5. Strong communication skills: both verbal and written
6. Professional appearance and comport
7. Able to think quickly, solve problems and generate ideas
8. Adaptable to change and able to learn new skills and information quickly
9. Personal commitment to health and fitness