Immediate part time opening for sales associate of TSecret in Orlando, FL. (College Park neighborhood.)
Compensation: pay will start at $12 per hour. After 3 month training period, hourly wage will increase based on performance and may also be supplemented by commissions based on sales.
Must be available to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday, a variation of weekdays (either evenings from 5:00 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. or mornings from 8:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.).
We have been in business since 1998 and are currently poised for expansion and growth; we would like to hire someone looking for a long term, stable position. Ideally we will hire an individual with the potential for growth within the company to eventual full time status. Skin Care/Spa background not required; we will train the right person.
Our acne treatments truly change people’s lives–we are committed to helping others–you must share this commitment and find fulfillment in doing good, meaningful work that makes the world a better place.
- 1.Strong computer skills are mandatory. (Familiarly with windows 8, Google docs, word, excel, chrome/internet explorer, Facebook, twitter, yelp, g+, etc.) Experience using Quickbooks is a plus.
- We are looking for a people person–someone who thrives around others and is easy to talk to and get along with. You must be a happy, high energy, and self motivated person who will always put customer satisfaction first. Your number one priority will be to ensure that each and every one of our customers is completely satisfied and you must feel confident enough to take whatever action needed to ensure this happens.
- HIGHLY organized and detail oriented in everything you do
- Able to handle high pressure/ high stress situation with poise and efficiency.
- Strong communication skills: both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance.
- Able to think quickly, solve problems and generate ideas.
- Adaptable to change and able to learn new skills and information quickly.
- Personal commitment to health and fitness.
Please apply IN PERSON at 1520 Edgewater Dr., Ste. C, Orlando, FL 32804.
- Monday through Thursday apply between 10:00 A.M. and 7:30 P.M.
- Friday and Saturday apply between 10:00 A.M. and 5:30 P.M.
- Sunday apply between 10:30 AM and 4:30 P.M.
The first time you come to the office should take no more than 10 minutes. We will ask you to complete our employment application and attach your resume with 2-3 business or personal references.
**Resumes sent via email will not be considered, application in person required in order to be scheduled for an interview**