Immediate part time opening for receptionist of TSecret in Orlando, FL (College Park neighborhood)
Please apply in person at 1520 Edgewater Dr., Ste. A, Orlando, FL 32804 between the hours of Mon- Thurs 10-7, Fri -Sun 10-5. DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL.
The first time you come to the office should take no more than 10 minutes while you complete our our employment application and attach your resume. You must have 2-3 business or personal references to apply. After we have received enough applications, we will call back two or three people who most closely meet the requirements of the position for longer interviews.
Skin Care/Spa background not required; we will train the right person.
We are looking for someone who is available to work weekends.
Must be available for 1 Monday morning between 830 and 10:30 AM, once a month for our monthly staff meetings. Other days may be available periodically to fill in for our staff.
Pay will start at $10 per hour. After 3 month training period hourly wage will be supplemented with commission based on spa sales.
We have been in business since 1998 and are currently poised for expansion and growth; we would like to hire someone looking for a long term, stable position. Ideally we will hire an individual with the potential for growth within the company to eventual full time status.
Our acne treatments truly change people’s lives–we are committed to helping others–you must share this commitment and find fulfillment in doing good, meaningful work that makes the world a better place.
1.Strong computer skills are mandatory. (Familiarly with windows 8, Google docs, word, excel, chrome/internet explorer, Facebook, twitter, yelp, g+, etc.) Experience using Quickbooks is a plus.
- We are looking for a people person–someone who thrives around others and is easy to talk to and get along with. You must be a happy, high energy, and self motivated person who will always put customer satisfaction first. Your number one priority will be to ensure that each and every one of our customers is completely satisfied and you must feel confident enough to take whatever action needed to ensure this happens.
- HIGHLY organized and detail oriented in everything you do
- Able to handle high pressure/ high stress situation with poise and efficiency.
- Strong communication skills: both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance.
- Able to think quickly, solve problems and generate ideas.
- Adaptable to change and able to learn new skills and information quickly.
- Personal commitment to health and fitness.
**Resumes sent via email will not be considered, application in person required in order to be scheduled for an interview**